Friday, March 2, 2018

Junior year...What am I doing with my life??

Your junior year is filled with questions. "What am I studying?" "Why haven't I found a job yet?"
But the most important question you will ask yourself during your junior year will be, "What am I doing with my life?"

Image result for what am i doing with my life memeEvery college student has asked themselves this question, many many times. Some of us are still asking this question. I want you all to STOP asking yourself this question every single day! Yes it is important and you should think about what you are doing with your future, but don't keep yourself up at night about it. Today on the blog I am gonna talk about how you can stress less but still make a plan.

1. Don't let these thoughts consume you
Yes I think planning your future is extremely important...I mean we are in college for a reason, right? I'm not saying don't plan and think about your future. What I am saying is don't let it ruin the present. Don't let the thoughts of the future affect your day to day routine. DO put some time st aside to focus on your end goals after graduation.

2. Keep the relationships that matter
What I mean by this is, as an undergrad you surround yourself with good and bad people. After graduation people's lives shift. Some of the friends you made might still be in your life, others will only be interacting with you through Facebook. The important thing is to keep the positive people in your life after college.

3. Get some sleep! 
I know how hard it is to get some sleep when your  mind is running around in circles. You might feel like you need to have your life figured out overnight. Unfortunately that is not the case whatsoever. So stop keeping yourself up at night. Check out this link on  how to get a good nights sleep. Trust me. You'll want to read this.

Until Next Time, Stay Spicy

No comments:

Post a Comment